We’ve been hard at work scoping out all the latest news for you this week. Today we have all the details on what’s happening that affects the Disney Parks, hotels, and MORE!
See all of our coverage on Disney park closures and reopenings HERE. We still have a LOT to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in… .
All the News From the Disney Parks
- Disneyland postpones its reopening date until further notice. <— HUGE REOPENING NEWS
- Disney World’s Park Pass reservation system is live. <— BIG PLANNING NEWS!
- There were some issues with Park Pass system.
- Here’s a first look at the Mobile Dine Check-in at Disney World.
- 2021 Disney World vacation packages are now open for booking. <— MORE BIG PLANNING NEWS
- Here are the glitches in the new Disney World Park Pass system.
- Splash Mountain to be re-themed to Princess and the Frog. <— HUGE ATTRACTION NEWS
- Check out what Cinderella Castle looks like now! <— PEEK AT THE NEW LOOK!
- We’re answering all your questions about the reopened Disney World hotels.
- We visited all the reopened Disney World hotels. <— REOPENED HOTEL NEWS
- Here’s a first look inside a reopened Disney World hotel room.
- Seven of the most Disney ways to deal with the rest of 2020.
- Self-service laundry is still available at Disney World hotels.
- Six weird things that happened to us at the reopened Disney World hotels. And here are 6 surprises!
- Disney World is not requiring temperature checks at the reopened hotels.
- Avoid these mistakes when making your Disney World Park Pass reservations.
- Annual Passholders can now make theme park reservations. Check out the answers to five big questions.
- How to contact Disney World when all the phone lines are crazy.
- Disneyland updates its cancellation and change policies again.
- What if you need to change your Disney World theme park reservation?
- These three states are now under a travel advisory for entering and leaving Florida.
- Animal Kingdom reservations are full for July 13th. Hollywood Studios is unavailable through July 18th.
- What our readers are experiencing with the Disney Park Pass system Annual Passholder launch.
- Florida announces a statewide ban on alcohol consumption in bars. <— BIG NEWS
- Read more details about Florida’s new alcohol ban.
- Florida is rewriting its hurricane policy.
- Disney Cruise Line is now offering cruise date flexibility.
- Disney’s Aulani Resort pushed back its reservation availability.
- Check out what’s new right now in Disney Springs. See more of what’s new here.
- What’s up with the Annual Passholder preview at Disney World?
- Biggest U.K. travel agency cancels all Disney World vacations until December.
- Fencing has been installed in the middle of Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort property.
- Fantasia Gardens mini golf has reopened at Disney World.
- Construction has resumed on Disneyland’s Frontierland gate.
- Face shields will be given to select Disney World cast members.
- UNIQLO has closed in Disney Springs.
- The Disney World Monorail has installed social distancing barriers.
- Did you know this about Disney World’s mountains?
- The NBA released the schedule for the rest of the 2020 season at Disney World. See more about the season here.
- Disney has pushed back the release date for the live-action ‘Mulan.’
- There’s a new female-led ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ film in the works.
- Shades of Green has postponed its reopening.
- What to do if your shopDisney face masks are too small.
- D23 postpones Destination D to 2021.
- The NBA might require more restrictions for players at Disney World.
- Disneyland and a union have reached an agreement about returning to work.
- Disney has shared an update on current construction projects. See more about ongoing construction here.
- What Disney films still aren’t on Disney+?
- Jambo House at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge is not on the list of hotels reopening.
- What’s up with the new virtual chat feature at Disney World hotels?
- Check out the progress on the walkway from Grand Floridian to the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out Disney’s new ride invention and this new water ride tech.
- Orange County is getting ready to welcome the NBA and MLS to Orlando.
- Check out the new trailer for ‘Muppets Now’ coming to Disney+.
- Could the government pay for your next Disney World trip?
- Adventures by Disney extend cancellations through September 15th.
- 5 Disney World changes that could stick around forever.
- Universal Orlando has laid off an unknown number of team members.
- Virgin Atlantic delays return to flights from the U.K. to Orlando.
- Tokyo Disneyland announces a reopening date.
- What you need to know about taking buses now that Disney World is open.
- Disney World to call back equity workers soon. Disneyland is recalling furloughed workers.
- What you need to know about the reopening of Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District.
- Stroller rentals can still be delivered to your Disney World hotel.
- Look at how empty the reopened Disney World hotels were.
- Can you still get a celebration button at Disney World?
- Check out a reopened swimming pool at Disney World.
- See what’s going on with the Monorail and Disney Skyliner.
- Disneyland Paris is reopening on July 15th.
- Check out the official trailer for ‘Hamilton’ coming to Disney+.
DFB Reviews and Food News
- These Disney World restaurants are reopening on July 11th and July 15th. <— RESTAURANT NEWS
- What’s the deal with refillable mugs at Disney World?
- Here’s how character dining is different in Disney World right now.
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar closes one day after reopening in Disney Springs. Check out our review from reopening day here.
- City Works Eatery and Pour House new patio has opened in Disney Springs.
- Dole Whips are back at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Check out the big changes coming to Be Our Guest Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom.
- There is Chicken Nuggets Sushi in Disney World!
- The 9 Disney World restaurants we miss the most.
- Disney World celebrated Stitch Day with a cute cupcake.
- Check out the huge cake slices coming to Gideon’s Bakehouse in Disney Springs.
- Another bar has closed in Disney Springs.
- Check out our review of the spicy eats at City Works Eatery and Pour House.
- One of our favorite spots at Disney World has announced a reopening date.
- Check out our review of the reopened Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- What’s a character breakfast like without characters?
- We reviewed the reopened Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ in Disney Springs.
- Could this be the new location for Gideon’s Bakehouse in Disney Springs?
- Raglan Road has updated its menu!
- Wine Bar George has a new whiskey and a new cocktail!
- Check out the big menu changes coming to Disney World restaurants.
- A new donut shop is coming to Disney Springs.
- Here’s what is different in a reopened Kona Cafe at Disney World.
- Check out this fun new ‘Welcome Back’ cupcake at Disney World.
- Here’s what’s different at the reopened Beaches and Cream.
- What’s going on with grocery delivery at the reopened Disney World hotels?
- See what’s different about the reopened Grand Floridian Cafe.
- Two new cupcakes debuted in the bakery case at Erin McKenna’s.
- Here’s a first look at Topolino’s Terrace at Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- Here’s what it’s like to shop in a reopened Disney World. <— SHOPPING NEWS
- You can purchase masks and hand sanitizer at Disney World hotels.
- Check out the new Rainbow Unicorn Inside Out MagicBand.
- We spotted more pin trading Minnie Ears.
- Check out the new Hei Hei Cone MagicBand and MORE New MagicBands in Disney World!
- We found a fun new rainbow mug in Disney World.
- Check out these new Jungle Cruise ornaments.
- Take a look at these fun kitchen accessories.
- You’ll now find the Maleficent dress in Disney Springs.
- Here’s a look at what pin trading looks like at Disney World now.
- Check out this new HARVEYS collection featuring Donald Duck.
- Check out the new Pocahontas collection from Loungefly.
- The new summer collection from Love Your Melon is here.
- Check out the new soundtrack from The Imagineering Story.
- There’s a new Up charm from Pandora.
- We spotted new Stitch phone cases in Disney World.
- California Sole is coming to Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District.
- Check out these new Baby Yoda bags from Loungefly.
- You’ve gotta see these Golden Girls tiki muglets.
- We spotted a new Jungle Cruise backpack in Disney World.
- Check out these new Toy Story hair scrunchies.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- 7 Things You Really Don’t Want in Disney World Right Now
- Is It Even Worth It to Go to Disney World This Year?
- See the BIG CHANGES at the Reopened Disney World Hotels
- The Latest Disney Parks News
The Disney Park Closures — Everything You Need to Know
- Here’s what we know about the closures and and travel to Disney World and Disneyland. <—IMPORTANT READ!
- Disney World and Disneyland closure questions answered. <–ALL FAQs ANSWERED
- A step-by-step guide to canceling, refunding, or rescheduling your Disney vacation.
- What is open and what is closed at Disney World.
- Should you cancel your Disney World vacation? <—IMPORTANT READ!
- 5 critical points in the new Federal guidelines that could affect Disney World and Disneyland.
New DFB Video — Is It Even Worth It to Go to Disney World This Year?
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: Is It Even Worth It to Go to Disney World This Year? — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
On to the Round-Up!
- Mickey Fix shared this cute Mickey Mouse Cooler Bag.
- WDW for Grownups shared a review of B.B. Wolf’s in Disney Springs.
- Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for the Kitchen Sink Sundae.
- Disney Family shared a recipe for a Mickey-shaped Fruit Pizza.
From our friends at www.disneyfoodblog.com
Filed Under: Disney Food Post Round Up, Disney News, disney resorts, Featured, News, 2021 vacation packages, Adventures by Disney, alcohol ban, Annual Passholder, annual passholder preview dates, Aulani, Be Our Guest Restaurant, Beaches and Cream, Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’, chicken nugget sushi, Cinderella Castle, City Works Eatery and Pour House, disney cruise line, Disney Park Pass, disney park pass faq, disney park pass reservation system, disney springs, disney world buses, disney world construction, Disney World hotels reopening, Disney World Monorail, Disney x Harveys, Disneyland Paris, Disneyland reopening, disneyland reopening postponed, Dole Whips, face masks, Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf, gideon’s bakehouse, golden girls muglets, Grand floridian Cafe, Grand Floridian walkway, Hamilton on Disney+, hei hei magicband, Jambo House, jock lindsey’s hangar bar closed, jock lindseys, jungle crusie ornaments, Kona Cafe, MagicBands, maleficent dress, MLS at Disney World, Mobile Dine Check-in, NBA at Disney World, pocahontas loungefly, rainbow mug, Sanaa, Splash Mountain retheme, Tokyo Disneyland, Topolino’s Terrace Character Breakfast, travel advisory, Wine Bar George