This year has definitely had its share of unprecedented situations — and the Epcot Food and Wine Festival is also getting a bit of a shake-up!
When Epcot reopens to guests on July 15th, the park will also kick off the annual Food & Wine Festival. It will run from July through the fall, making it the longest Food & Wine to date! The festival will also include some elements from the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival, which began just a few days prior to the park closure.
There will only be 24 booths at the festival this year, but don’t worry, there will still be new eats (and drinks) to try! Let’s take a look at all of the NEW menu items coming to the Food & Wine Festival this year!
The Africa booth is returning to this year’s festival, featuring the brand-new Spicy Kenyan Vegan Corn and White Beans with Pigeon Peas, Quinoa & Ancient Grains Medley and Kachumbari Slaw!
Another exciting feature of this menu item in addition to its “newness” — it’s plant-based!
Looking for a new alcoholic beverage to try? If so, Appleseed Orchard is a great booth to swing by!
New additions to the menu this year include:
- Heavy Seas Brewery TropiCannon Citrus IPA
- Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA
- 3 Daughters Raspberry Lemonade Dry Hard Cider
- Short’s Brewing Company Starcut Ciders Mosa Hard Cider
- Ciderboys Banana Bliss Hard Cider, Stevens Point
Now that’s a lot of new boozy options!
You’ll also find some a new adult beverage at the Canada booth — the Collective Arts Brewing Blackberry Fruit Beer!
Sounds like a fruity, refreshing choice to keep us powering through the festival!
Mac and Cheese, Hosted by Boursin Cheese
We’ve reached an exciting point in our list — that’s right, Mac and Cheese, Hosted by Boursin Cheese is a NEW BOOTH at this year’s festival! So, what menu items can you indulge in at this new addition? The food offerings include:
- Gourmet Macaroni and Cheese with Boursin Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese topped with Herbed Panko
- Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Cheese with Boursin Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese Sauce topped with Carrots, Celery, and Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Lobster Macaroni and Cheese with Boursin Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese Sauce and Lobster Cream topped with Herbed Panko
- Macaroni and Cheese with House-made Italian Sausage and Peppers (Plant-based)
And while a few of the beverages on the menu have appeared at other booths before, the Stiegl Brewery Radler Zitrone is also a festival newcomer!
Wanna know more about the Mac and Cheese booth? We’ll add pictures of all the menu items HERE after the festival kicks off!
Desserts and Champagne
This booth took a hiatus, but Desserts and Champagne is back in action at the festival this year!
And, as the name suggests, there are several new sweet treats guests can enjoy! New menu additions include:
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate Cake Pops
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate Cake Pops with Crumbled Twix Chocolate Bars
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate Cake Pops with Crushed M&M’s Candies
We’re definitely excited about these flavors!
The Earth Eats booth is serving up a few new options as well! Here, you’ll find a new plant-based menu item, The Impossible Burger Slider with Wasabi Cream and spicy Asian Slaw on a Sesame Seed Bun!
And there’s a new beverage on the menu too! The Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale will make its debut at this year’s festival.
We’ve found lots of our festival favorites at the France booth in past years. So, we’re excited to try the new dessert — Tarte Tropezienne, Coulis Framboise: Brioche Cake filled with Light Pastry Cream and Raspberry Coulis!
And there’s a new beverage here as well — VeRy Raspberry: Rosé Wine with Natural Raspberry Flavor!
You won’t find any new food items at the Germany booth this year, but there is a new drink — the M.I.A. Brewing Hugo!
Of course, beer is a staple of the Germany booth, so we’re excited to see a new option on the menu!
Islands of the Caribbean
You’ll find a new dessert at the Islands of the Caribbean booth this year!
The new sweet treat is Flancocho: Passion Fruit Cake with Coconut Flan!
The Italy booth is serving up new sweet AND savory menu options!
The additions to this booth include:
- Margherita: Rustic Italian Flatbread with Tomato Sauce and Mozzarella Cheese
- La Classica: Cheese Tortellini with Ricotta, Provolone, Fontina, Parmesan, Vodka Sauce, and Crispy Bacon
- Traditional Sicilian Cannoli: Crisp Pastry filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate, and Candied Orange
Sounds like a nice three-course meal to us!
Guests will also find several new eats at the Japan booth!
The additions to the booth include:
- Tempura Donburi: Two pieces of Tempura Shrimp and Kakiage (Vegetable Tempura) with Tentsuyu Dipping Sauce served over Sushi Rice
- Chirashi Sushi Flowerpot: Fresh-cut Salmon, Salmon Roe, and Spinach served over Sushi Rice with Furikake and topped with Poke Sauce
Plus, you’ll find a few drinks from the Flower & Garden Festival — both the Strawberry Nigori Sake and Furano Martini are on the menu!
The Mexico booth is comin’ in hot with a bunch of new menu items!
Here are the new eats you can try at the festival this year:
- Ribeye Taco: Ribeye Steak with Ranchera Salsa in a Corn Tortilla topped with Onions, Chives, and a Lime Wedge
- Pork Tostada: Fried Corn Tortilla topped with Chipotle Black Beans, Roasted Pork, Fresh Salsa Verde, Onions, and Cilantro
And the rest of the new additions are beverages (which sound delightful!):
- Mexican Craft Beer: Tulum Artisanal Lager crafted with Citrus notes and made with Mexican Caribbean Seawater
- Passion Rose Sangria: Red Wine, Rum, Rose Petal Liqueur, Passion Fruit Purée, and Lime
- Clásica Margarita: Tequila, Chile Poblano Liqueur, Lime Juice, and Agave Nectar with a Salt Rim
- Mango Smoky Margarita: Mango Purée, Mezcal, Applejack, Lime Juice, and Agave Nectar with a Tajín Chile-Lime Rim
This booth tends to be a fan-favorite, so we can’t wait to taste all of the new options!
Guests will also find a new boozy beverage at Refreshment Port!
New to the festival this year is the Zing Zang Seasonal Bloody Mary featuring Absolut Vodka!
Not to be confused with Refreshment Port, Refreshment Outpost is located across the World Showcase Lagoon, between the China and Germany Pavilions!
And this location is serving up several new beverages this year:
- Outpost Lemonade: Frozen Minute Maid Lemonade and Absolut Vodka
- Mango Starr: Mango Puree and Starr African Rum
A frozen, fruity drink sounds like a great choice on a hot day in Epcot!
Shimmering Sips Mimosa Bar
Surprisingly, the new addition at Shimmering Sips Mimosa Bar is not a drink!
New this year, we have the Banana Bread with Mixed Berry Compote — another plant-based option!
Funnel Cake Stand
And rounding out our list, the Funnel Cake Stand is offering a new savory menu item!
This year, guests can order the Street Corn Funnel Cake topped with Roasted Corn, Cotija Cheese, Cilantro and Cumin Crema dusted with Paprika!
So there you have it, the new food and drink items that will be served at the Epcot Food & Wine Festival this year! Of course, we’ll be there to taste EVERYTHING and report back, so be sure to keep an eye on Disney Food Blog for all of the festival info you need to know!
Which of these new menu items are you the most excited to try? Let us know in the comments!
From our friends at www.disneyfoodblog.com
Filed Under: Disney News, disney parks, Epcot, Featured, Food and Wine Festival, Snacks, Walt Disney World, 2020 epcot food and wine, 2020 epcot food and wine festival, 2020 Epcot Food and Wine Festival booths, 2020 epcot food and wine festival menus, Africa Booth, Appleseed Orchard, Canada Booth, desserts and champagne booth, Earth Eats, France Booth, Funnel Cake Stand, Germany booth, Islands of the Caribbean Booth, Italy Booth, Japan Booth, mac and cheese hosted by boursin, mexico booth, new menu item, new menu items, Refreshment Outpost, refreshment port, Shimmering Sips Mimosa Bar