It’s time to taste the feeling again because the Coca-Cola Store has reopened!
Located in the Town Center at Disney Springs, this store offers unique merchandise, as well as a rooftop bar where you will be able to taste different flavors of coke from around the world!
Meeting the Coca-Cola polar bear was one of the experiences people loved the most but unfortunately for now this experience will be temporarily closed.
The Coca-Cola Store is also taking the right measures to ensure the safety of their employees and guests:
- Capacity reduced to minimize guests time in queues and promote social distancing
- Face masks required for all employees and guests
- Enhanced cleaning routines throughout the store
- Floor decals and signage to promote social distancing
- Temperature scans upon entry into Disney Springs
- Temperature scans conducted for all employees
- Physical contact reduced during transactions
- Beverage bar and Freestyle service altered to comply with FDA guidelines regarding self-serve beverages
- Coca-Cola bear experience suspended initially
So next time you are at Disney Springs, take some time to relax and refresh at the Coca-Cola Store!
Credit: The Coca-Cola Store Orlando
From our friends at chipandco.com
Filed Under: Disney Springs, Walt Disney World, Coca Cola, coca-cola bear, Coca-Cola Store, Disney World, WDW, World of Coca-Cola